Wednesday 14 September 2011

Welcome!

Hello and welcome! I'm Christopher and I'm studying Media Studies at Ringwood School to A2 Level. I will be creating a music video for my enhanced portfolio this year, where I have now started research for the music video I want to create.

I chose the track I wanted to use first and here it is:

Track 20 (mp3)

I made my decision to use this track almost instantly after hearing it, then hearing it again a few more times. I feel confident this track will work well for my music video, as it has a feel I could easily see working well in animation, an art form I am particularly enthusiastic about. However I am aware that time management may be an issue, so with this knowledge in mind I am looking to plan ahead very carefully about how such a look can be achieved. I'll be posting regular updates on the progress of my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment