Thursday 22 September 2011

Initial Ideas - #3

Recently I was on a train to visit a friend in London, and I did a rough sketch of something I noticed which gave me inspiration for the female character talked about in the song.




I mentioned previously I wanted the female character to be shown only in silhouette form, to cover her identity and give a greater effect to the lyrics of the song. This sketch (very crudely done on a moving train!) was drawn on my iPod touch using the Whiteboard App, so in that instant I found a new way of putting ideas to paper whilst on the move.

The sketch shows what I really did see - a man talking to a woman across a table, with the woman's face being hidden because of the direction I was looking from. This meant only the woman's arms and legs were shown, which I decided could be another technique for my music video of not showing the female character's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment